At Gardentub, we respect your privacy. That is why we handle your personal data carefully and securely. We want to guarantee that your information is in good hands with us.
This Privacy Statement explains how Gardentub handles your personal data. We obtain this data because you provide information about Gardentub via our website (www.gardentub.com), social media, apps etc. (hereafter: online channels) to search for information about us, anticipate messages in which we are mentioned, subscribe to news about us or otherwise contact us. With the information obtained, we make it easy and fun for you to interact with us and ensure that you receive valuable information.
We advise you to read this Privacy Statement carefully. If you would like more information, please contact us via email@example.com.
How do we collect data?
Gardentub may receive information from you in the following ways:
- Directly from you - For example, when you send us an e-mail, call us with a question, use our customer service or take part in a competition we organize
- Through our online channels - In order, among other things, to pursue and optimise our online services, we collect various data through our online channels
What data do we collect?
Gardentub may process various data of users, including personal data. The data Gardentub may collect from you are:
- Contact data - such as name, address, phone number, email address, customer number provided by you
- App and website data - such as IP address, your unique device identifier, traffic and location data and what you have done on our online channels
- Data you post publicly - such as comments on blogs or posts on social media sites managed by us
- Information about your preferences - such as which product (category) you prefer and what you find interesting
What do we do with the data we collect?
We use the data we obtain to:
- Carry out what you ask us to do
- Make sure you get to the web page you want quickly and easily
- Prevent frustration because you don't have to provide the same data every time you visit a website
- Measure user data
- Ensure that you only receive targeted online ads that match your personal data, interests and online behaviour
What do you consent to?
- If you accept cookies for our website, you agree to us providing you with tailored advertising and marketing communications.
- If you contact us directly, we may contact you with information or offers related to future similar information. This may be via e-mail, via push and web notifications, via SMS or social media platforms. You can change these marketing preferences at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you subscribe to e-mail newsletter, we may inform you of all kinds of information about Gardentub and our products by e-mail. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
- If you participate in a competition, you automatically make your data available for public publication on our online channels.
With whom do we share your data?
We only share your data with companies that provide services for us such as marketing, profiling, reporting and technical support. They handle your data as securely and carefully as we do. We are not responsible if parties other than those mentioned above use personal data from our online channels in violation of your privacy.
How can you protect your data?
You can always request your data from us, amend it and, if necessary, change or delete it. This can easily be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Furthermore, we always offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from the mailing list for newsletters. And of course you can take measures yourself by carefully managing your password and cookie settings.
How and for how long do we store your information?
Gardentub reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. We therefore recommend that you check this page regularly to see if any changes have been made.